Sunday, September 07, 2008

To PSP or not to PSP

To be honest Im one of those half gamers. Someone who will sit down and enjoy a good game of Quake or NFS UG on my computer occassionally but not really sit down and play for hours everyday. Of course this wasnt the story 10 years back when I spent hours playing classics like Age Of Empires, Cricket 97, each edition of the FIFA & NBA series and what not. Of late Ive been thinking that I should get a PS3 or a XBOX360 but it would be a big waste if I were to have to have got them cause I wouldnt have played it more than half an hour a day. So I was mentally prepared to get myself a PS2 when a friend of mine got her brother a PSP which got me researching ....

And in less than a week I picked up a PSP Slim Lite along with God Of War & Justic League Heroes. Not only are the games fun and totally enjoyable, I also use it as a music player & to check my mail. My only grudge is that the speaker volume isnt enough to hear music if Im in the next room like my phone but it serves its purpose well i.e. provides good sound while playing a game.

Which means that my monthly stack of auto mags is lying unread by my bed as the PSP is slowly replacing them. Not totally but it is eating into my reading time at home. I wonder if i can take the PSP to office to kill time when I have no work so I can keep reading my auto mags & get my daily dose of bashing super villains .....

No comments: